Monday, July 6, 2009

23 Jun 2009 - Visit to Salisbury Cathedral

Jan had worked in the Salisbury Cathedral for 11 years, most of that time in the Visitors Office, before we moved to Spain. This was the first opportunity we had to return to Salisbury since we left, and she naturally wanted to meet up with old friends.

Three of her old colleagues, Lesley, Helen and Dene, arranged a picnic in on the lawn in front of the cathedral. It was very English, and very enjoyable. They talked cathedral business and what had changed since she left, and I enjoyed the picnic.

Lovely day - thanks to Lesley, Helen and Dene.







2 comments:

  1. Who is that Fat person in the green tee shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dene

    I have just seen your comment. I have now changed the settings so that any comments come to me first. If this one had, I would probably have deleted it!

    regards

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

I have set the settings so that comments come to me before they appear on the forum. This is just so that I know when any have arrived.